A seriously great role!
- Part-time – minimum 20 hours per week
- Work from home
- Assist Australia’s leading parenting expert manage his practice
- $60 – $70k pa salary (pro-rata)
Are you an ‘organiser extraordinaire’, and love thinking about how you can make processes and systems work better? Do you enjoy working closely with clients and being given lots of responsibility? Then this might be the gig for you.
We hire ‘Business Managers’ (like Executive Managers) that help ‘Thought Leaders’ who are experts in their field, run their businesses. Basically, we source super organised, highly savvy and clever EA’s to help expert consultants focus on what they do best – getting their expertise out to the market.
Your job would be to make their life easier, their job would be to make your life better.
About the business
Dr Justin Coulson is one of Australia’s leading parenting and wellbeing experts. He is a successful author and highly sought after speaker who helps families be happier and build better relationships. He is seeking a business manager to assist in managing his practice.
About the role
We are seeking a business manager to support him in managing the marketing, sales, delivery and administration of his thought leader’s practice. Hours are flexible, approximately 20 hours per week, during business hours, with the possibility for more if it suits both parties.
Can be located anywhere in Australia but prefer Brisbane based. Most of the work will be from your home home, but occasionally working from Dr Coulson’s home office, if it suits.
Experience with many of these tasks would be desirable yet training will be provided;
- Setting up, organising and promoting webinars and podcasts
- Working with the digital media person to execute/deliver social media strategy
- Implementing social media and marketing campaigns eg. blogs, email campaigns, and so forth
- Travel arrangements
- Calendar management
- General administration tasks
- Program/event coordination including; logistics management, client liaison, materials/collateral stock planning and venue research, booking and coordination
- Lead generation including; approaching target ideal clients/industries, LinkedIn connections, follow up attendees post events and monitor web activity to follow up potential clients
- Customer relationship management including; update CRM (database) with client and contact activity and create segmented lists of contacts
Platforms you will use
These are some of the platforms/programs used by our client.
Experience with most of these would be desirable in a candidate or at least an ability to learn them.
- CRM: Active Campaign
- Google Mail and Outlook
- Design: Canva
- Website platform: WordPress
- File Sharing: Dropbox
- MS Office programs: Word, Excel. PowerPoint
- Social media platforms and scheduling tools: LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Buffer
- Webinar software: Gotomeeting
Ideal skills and qualities
The right person will possess;
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A deep commitment to integrity in both the professional and personal sphere
- Incredible commitment to customer service
- Creative/idea generation, process improvement and a different way of thinking
- Openness and honesty in conversations with your manager and clients when required
- The ability to give and receive feedback respectively and constructively
- Strong time management, project management and organisational skills
- A flexible approach to learning new skills
- Excellent capacity to be self-directed – work without supervision
- Adaptability and willingness to move/change directions at fast pace
- Commitment to professional development and personal growth
- Enthusiasm for the work
Key working relationships
There’s lots of great people you get to work with;
- Digital strategist
- Graphic designer
- Other ‘Thought Leaders’ and Business Managers as required
- Work life balance
- Flexible working conditions
- Autonomy and as much responsibility as you want
- Meaningful work that helps create happy families
- Ideal for a ‘return-to-work’ parent
- Opportunity to travel to specific conferences as required on occasion
- Invites to Justin’s seminars and speeches where convenient
If you think this is the role for you please click APPLY FOR THIS JOB now!