Use the code IWM0517 to redeem your offer, you could just save the life of your child or another.
All families will also receive a copy of an ebook by Sarah Logan Hunstead, founder of CPR Kids, called A Life. A Finger. A Pea Up a Nose. A practical guide to baby and child first aid, as well a a quick reference poster.
Book your course online today www.cprkids.com.au
CPR Kids run 2 programs as follows:
Baby & CHILD CPR AND FIRST AID
Gather your friends, family or mother’s group together to learn hands-on CPR and First Aid skills for babies and children 0 – 8 years of age.
This is a 3-hour hands-on private class in the comfort of your own home with your family, friends or your mother’s group.
Topics covered include: CPR for infants and children + Drowning + Choking + Head injury + Burns and more…
Classes are for a minimum of 8 people.
KNOWLEDGE FOR LIFE CLASS
This course combines CPR, First Aid and Common Illness for babies and children
This 6 hour class is designed to equip you with a toolbox of knowledge, hands-on learning and real life situations so that you are prepared to take on the most common first aid emergencies and illness related situations that you may face – to keep your child healthy and safe right from the start.
Topics covered include: Fever and infection + Breathing problems + Diarrhoea, vomiting and dehydration + Head injury + Choking + Limb injuries + Burns + CPR for babies and children + Allergies and severe allergic reaction
Classes are hosted at North Shore Private Hospital and Prince of Wales Private Hospital.
THE CPR KIDS DIFFERENCE
• ALL educators are experienced paediatric critical care nurses and midwives who have experienced everything they teach
• There is ample time to practice on your very own baby and child mannikins
• We have small class sizes so that you have the opportunity to ask all your burning questions in a casual, fun, informal setting.
• The class is just the beginning – once you have taken the class we will provide you with online learning modules, newsletters and take home resources to support you along your journey.
• And finally…we care! You will walk away feeling empowered and confident that they you handle almost any first aid situation – we won’t accept anything less! After all, we are mums too!
Use the code IWM0517 to redeem your offer.