Assistant to a Specialist Skin Doctor; would suit a beauty therapist with exceptional organizational skills or a person with Personal Assistant experience and a desire to be part of the beauty industry.
• Conveniently located in Drummoyne & Cabarita (car park provided) & close to public transport
• Must be able to work a 40 hour week and be flexible according to business needs with hours including some Saturdays and Thursday evenings (negotiable).
A specialist skin doctor with a reputation for providing the highest quality patient services. He specializes in skin cancers and also cosmetic dermatology services.
The Personal Assistant/Cosmetic Beauty Assistant is key support to the doctor; you will provide high-level support to his private practice, with direct patient contact including:
• Management of reception duties and ensuring secretarial duties are maintained at an accurate and efficient level.
• Ensuring the up keep of the office, treatment and laser rooms are impeccable and client ready at all times.
• Diary management, including the management of any interstate or out of town appointments.
• Maintenance of patient records.
• Patient accounts, billing and receipting.
• General office management and other admin duties as necessary.
• Assistance with basic laser services such as laser face treatments and gynecological treatments.
The successful applicant will be ideally experienced within the beauty industry, and with exceptional Microsoft Office and diary management skills.
A generous salary will be negotiated with the successful applicant circa $60,000 – $70,000 plus Super based on prior experience.