About the business and the role
Our busy boutique marketing agency in St Peters, is looking for highly motivated, innovative thinkers who thrive on exceeding client expectations and want to contribute thoughts and ideas to make our business and our clients’ businesses more successful.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for building WordPress websites from installation to launch
- Build stunning websites using WordPress themes that you customise to meet our clients needs
- Work in complex plugins like Membership Platforms, Course Content Delivery Systems, WooCommerce Stores and more
- The ability to code a little (or a lot) would be favourable.
- Understanding of SEO principles
- 1+ years of experience
Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Social media account management including strategy, schedule preparation and reporting
- Ability to create stunning digital newsletters using various platforms
- Innovative thinker that is hungry for new ideas and constantly looking to maximise new systems and tech to “do it better”
- Loves to stay up to date with latest changes and is bursting with ideas to make our clients’ social POP
- Responsible for mentoring Marketing Assistant
- A Degree in marketing will be highly regarded
- 1+ years of industry experience in Digital Marketing or Own Business
Skills and experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Works with limited direction
- Wants to own their portfolio and drive exceptional results
Job benefits and perks
Will consider both Part-Time and Full-Time Candidates for both roles. Could suit a freelancer or someone building a business looking for stable work, a Mum looking to rejoin the workforce or a graduate with some experience in the field.
Wise Up Marketing was launched in 2010 and today manages over 40 clients from Start Ups to Medium sized businesses. We are boutique in size but offer a highly personal service. We have a strong commitment to customer service. You would be an essential part of a team who love coffee and a good laugh.