(02) 9541 8414
Brave Pelvic Health is a pelvic floor physiotherapy clinic specialising in pregnancy and postnatal physiotherapy, physio-led exercise pregnancy and mums and bubs classes, pelvic floor and sexual health, and much more. We can help you manage pelvic and general conditions throughout your pregnancy and postnatal journey.
Our team is extremely skilled, empathetic and passionate about pregnancy, postnatal care, pelvic and sexual health. Whether you are concerned about your pelvic floor, pain, sex, prolapse, bladder, or bowel conditions, Brave is a safe and non-judgemental environment, where you can address your concerns openly.
Our services include:
- Pregnancy and postnatal pelvic floor exercises
- After birth pelvic floor check-ups and guidance for return to exercise
- Abdominal separation assessment and management
- Pregnancy pelvic floor risk assessment
- Birth preparation strategies for you and your birth partner
- Bladder and bowel conditions including leaking or urgency
- Constipation and bowel concerns including pain
- Pelvic organ prolapse and pessary fittings
- Return to sex after birth
- Pregnancy, Mums and Bubs, and Baby Massage physio-led classes (which are always pelvic floor safe!)
- Pregnancy and postnatal related aches and pains such as back ache, pelvic girdle pain, rib pain, neck pain
We believe all mums are amazing and are here to support you along your journey.
175A Union St, Newtown, NSW
(02) 9541 8414
175a Union St, Newtown NSW, Australia