My business purpose is simple.To offer safe, expert medical and cosmetic services, in the one clinic. When treating cosmetic concerns, I believe that ‘less is more’ leaving my patients looking fresh and natural.
The marketplace is confusing, there are so many cosmetic services run by unqualified beauticians, and lesser qualified nurses and cosmetic physicians. And they may be unsafe. In the light of recent injuries and deaths, the NSW government is examining the way women shop for cosmetic treatments. Eventually, that may mean cosmetic procedures will only be performed by a Dermatologist & Skin Specialist like Dr Ritu.
Dr Ritu is a Dermatologist. On top of her medical degree, she has spent 5 years specialising in Dermatology as well as completing a 3 year PhD in Dermatology. In total she trained for 18 years before beginning practice as a Specialist Dermatologist.
• Pigmentation and age spots
• Rosacea and broken capillaries
• Ultrasound skin tightening and lifting
• Stress incontinence
• Stretch mark and scar treatments
• Laser removal of moles & nuisance lumps
• Melanoma checks
• Non-surgical laser face lifts
• Fat freezing and body sculpting
• Injectable fillers and muscle-relaxing injections
• Excess Sweating
• Acne scarring
• Acne management
• Double chin (permanent removal)
• Lichen sclerosis