Leichhardt Little Stars is a small, family-owned centre that caters for children 6 weeks-6 years of age, Monday to Friday 7:30am to 6:00pm.
Our centre provides a nurturing environment that will be your child’s home away from home. Your child will feel secure, grow in confidence and flourish as they develop and find their place in the world.
We recognise the importance and strength of familial bonds and aim to build meaningful relationships with families. We will be transparent with you, communicate openly with you and we invite you to collaborate with us.
We unashamedly advocate for the children. We will ensure their safety and protect their childhood; letting them be children without expectations to reach any stage before they are ready.
- Small, family-owned centre. Direct access to the owner.
- Intimate, family-like setting
- Play-based, child-led curriculum
- Qualified, professional staff
- All meals included - breakfast, morning tea, hot lunch, afternoon tea and late snack
- Dedicated chef to freshly prepare meals and cater to different dietary requirements
- Nappies, wipes included
- Excursions and extra-curricular activities included in fees
- Open dorr policy
- Daily update and communication through dedicated app.