Title: Office Manager / Systems Manager / HSE Manager / All rounder
Job Type: Flexible, Part Time
We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic professional to join an exciting civil construction business. The company’s primary work involves building civil projects for Local Councils. “Civil – Building – Landscaping”
As our office manager you will be responsible for:
1) Managing & maintaining our system in relation to Safety, Quality and Environmental.
2) Managing vehicles, plant & equipment.
3) Policy & Procedures compliance (ISO Standards)
4) Assisting with tender submissions.
5) Assisting with quotes from suppliers and subcontractors.
6) General Office and Adhoc duties working directly with the Director.
7) Document Management and Office Procedures.
8) Job advertising and interviewing when necessary.
1) Flexibility and willingness to travel to work sites, mainly from Rozelle to Eastern suburbs.
2) Advanced Computer skills including MS Office with advanced Excel Skills, Adobe Acrobat and document management.
3) Be Super Organised.
4) Tertiary qualification or 5+ years experience in Human Resources and Workplace Health & Safety. Civil Construction experience a bonus.
5) A “can-do” attitude and the ability to meet the needs of our stakeholders – clients, director, employees and the community.
6) Professional, has integrity, ambitious, hard-working, loyal, smart, strong character, trustworthy & a no-nonsense approach.
7) Ability to work on your own & as part of a team essential.
8) Good phone manner.
9) Initiative & ability to improve productivity and overall efficiency of the business will be warmly welcomed.
10) Superb problem solving skills
11) Drivers License
In return for your skills, you will be offered a competitive remuneration package and excellent working conditions. Head Office will be located in Union Place, Terry St., Rozelle.
This is a family orientated environment and as such you will be comfortable integrating into an open office culture, primarily working with the director & accounts manager.
Over qualified applicants welcome.
If the above sounds like you please email your resume and contact details to: