Remuneration $65,000pa+ PTE plus super. Lap top and mobile phone would be provided.
Actevate Pty Ltd is looking for an experienced Marketing & Engagement Coordinator to support getting our brand to market.
Actevate is an innovative corporate health company based in the Sydney CBD, just out of Town Hall train station. We have been in operation for 15 years, with a team of Allied Health professionals committed to supporting our clients risk mitigation strategies around their employees’ health and wellbeing.
In this newly created permanent part time role, you would be working closely with the Actevate management and support team where you will coordinate various projects, develop and implement marketing and social plans, and create effective and innovative work to increase B2B sales.
The role is a completely flexible 3 day part time equivalent. You may work from home, with a requirement for atleast 2 office/facing days. You may wish to spread your hours over 4 or 5 days during school hours, or stick with 3 full time days with one of those 3 from home.
You will bring to the role a creative approach, exceptional people skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a diverse group of internal stakeholders and external corporate organisations.
• Tertiary qualifications in marketing or communication discipline or equivalent in experience.
• At least five years’ experience in the development and delivery of marketing strategies and campaign plans for services, events and facilities.
• Experience delivering social marketing campaigns.
• Attention to detail with proven experience in preparing, editing and proofing content for publication across a range of mediums, both online and in print.
• Advanced skills and experience using interactive and social media tools to achieve marketing and corporate engagement objectives.
• Advanced skill and proficiency in using Microsoft Office and Desktop Publishing programs.
• Excellent teamwork skills and experience working in a multidisciplinary team to achieve common outcomes.
• Demonstrated project management experience, including staff/suppliers, budget and time management skills.
• Problem solving and decision making skills including research, analytical and conceptual skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Graphic design skills, with proficiency in Adobe Design suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat PDF). Creating various designs campaigns across all areas of the business
• Experience with managing website content, newsletters and company branding, in all facets.
• Experience and understanding of SEO, adwords and analytics.
• Experience in undertaking competitor analysis.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team where you will be required to present your ideas
An understanding of corporate health, insurance schemes for workers compensation and/or allied health/medical practice.
To ask more questions or submit your CV, please email email@example.com.
If you are submitting a CV, only those with a cover letter will be considered.
Closing date: 18th of April.