Momento Photo Books was Australia’s first print-on-demand photo book company, enabled by our proprietary layout software and website.
Our consumer retail website (www.momento.com.au) is currently being updated and we’re looking for a Junior Website Project Manager to coordinate our in-house team and push the website to the finishing line for relaunch in April 2019.
The role is a 3 day week, 3 month contract, onsite in Zetland, Sydney, with our preferred days being Monday, Thursday and Friday from 10.00am to 4.00pm. We promise a friendly and supportive work environment.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Analysing existing brief to identify gaps and create schedule
- Managing and driving development schedule and reporting on progress
- Hosting weekly meetings with development team (coder, designer, copywriter) to review, track and direct progress
- Personal and group user testing and analysis
- Liaising between developers and management
- Inserting text, graphics and video content
Website development status:
- Sitemap and menu navigation complete
- Wireframe and page templates almost complete
- Page content outlines partially complete
- Photographs and text content partially complete
New website enhancements:
- Mobile responsiveness
- More user friendly navigation
- Smoother ordering process with better visuals
- Enhanced search and help functionality
- Automated, triggered emails
- New branding and sophisticated design
Required skills and knowledge:
- User experience and user interface design
- Implications of web and mobile technology on website design
- Ability to confidently delegate and offer feedback to designers, product managers, developers and marketing stakeholders
- User testing, analysis and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management, task prioritisation and team scheduling
If this sounds like you email your COVER LETTER & RESUME to email@example.com today.
AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS + RESIDENTS ONLY APPLY
APPLICATIONS CLOSE MONDAY 17 DECEMBER