· Interpret proposals, specifications and drawings to understand scope of project/tender
· Determine and understand key project variables for costs and estimates
· Conduct research to obtain information and costs for estimates
· Obtaining quotes from suppliers, subcontractor and consultants, negotiating on quotes where necessary
· Use of estimating software
· Prepare estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information
· Assist with tenders and RFIs, and prepare tender documents
· Manage subcontractors once engaged
· Prepare, negotiate and review various company contracts
· Review and update existing contracts, and ensure contract terms are met
· Build and maintain long-term relationships with suppliers and stakeholders
· Supporting the Director of the company managing existing projects and tendering for new projects.
· Project Cost Control. Budgeting. Checking & Approving Invoices & liaising with Accounts.
· Presenting monthly cost reports to the Director
· Attending site meetings and tender meetings as required
· Visiting suppliers prior to engagement, prior to certain payments as required
Opt-in to get important updates about your purchase (unchecking may lead to not receiving critical emails)
You have successfully subscribed to the newsletter
There was an error while trying to send your request. Please try again.