At MoneyBrilliant we help people make better decisions about their money so they can live a better life.
We are recruiting new team members to help with Financial Coaching & Customer Support.
The roles will suit someone looking for flexible hours & work location. We will consider full-time & part-time applicants.
You must be capable of working well in a small team environment & working remotely.
· Provide electronic coaching sessions to help customers build basic financial & money management capabilities including budgeting, bill management, cash flow management, & goal setting
· Assist customers participating in structured financial coaching programs
· Support customers using the MoneyBrilliant service
· Help develop & maintain customer documentation on a broad range of consumer finance topics
Skills & Experience
· We are looking for someone affable, patient, supportive with significant life experience. Life experience must include the challenges of managing personal and family finances, budgets, bills, mortgages, and cash flow
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience in Financial Services is essential & applicants should be familiar with basic financial products
· Computer literacy is essential for this role. Familiarity with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, WordPress, and Zoom and Skype. Experience with Salesforce will be well regarded
· Significant experience managing personal, family or small business finances
· Tertiary education in Economics, Business, Accounting or Financial Planning will be well regarded