As a Home Care Worker, you will travel to our clients' homes to support them with tailored care services in a professional and respectful manner according to documented care plans, company policies, and procedures.
Duties may include:
• Personal care such as showering and toileting both male and female clients
• Meal preparation and serving,
• Medication prompting,
• Domestic Assistance, such as light housekeeping,
• Respite, and
• Social support
What's great about the Home Care Worker role?
An opportunity to upskill is offered via the traineeship pathway for eligible candidates.
• Anglicare pays you for face-to-face time, travel time and kms – and competitive above Award rates! Salary packaging is available.
• Work permanent part-time and have regular clients with ongoing services.
• Accrue annual leave and sick leave entitlements that you don’t get as a Casual.
• Anglicare is renowned for our reputable training and development program. Access our professional network of mentors and workplace trainers who can offer support and experience.
• Anglicare is committed to achieving the highest performance in work health and safety.
Previous experience not essential.
You must hold:
• A NSW C Class Motor Vehicle Licence; and
• A NSW registered and insured motor vehicle with minimum third-party property damage insurance or be willing to obtain it.