The Incredible Production Collective (IPC) provides streamlined production services to advertising agencies and direct clients, as well as being home to a collective of freelance artists. We are looking for a star player to join the team, a Unicorn, a motivated New Business and Marketing Manager with the drive to take the business to the next level. The successful candidate will know how to talk the talk and be comfortable contacting clients and agencies.
The Role Includes:
· Research and establish new contacts.
· Build and maintain relationships through regular and weekly face-to-face or Zoom contact, meetings, phone calls and emails with clients. Ability to convincingly ‘sell’ IPC as their chosen production provider.
· Manage IPC’s CRM
· Manage all company marketing strategy that including emails, EDM’s, Google Ads, and digital channels.
· Write articles for and project manage IPC’s new Industry Talks’ on the website.
· You absolutely love getting on the phone or meeting clients. Have stong comms and written skills with attention to detail. Thrive in business development with a proven track record.
· Have an understanding of SEO with ability to grow IPC.
Part-time with the premise to grow. Base $100k (pro-rata part-time) + commission on jobs won for the company (% on gross). Mix of office (Surry Hills) working from home.