This opportunity is to join a Chippendale-based communications agency.
This role needs a self-starter who can manage up and think ahead to look after the needs of the team and Managing Director.
Here is a breakdown of what you might be expected to do each day:
- Understand and deliver an exceptional experience for all Clients and visitors.
- General office administration to keep the team of 12 in the office supported.
- First point of call for anything office related.
- Manage all office suppliers, tradespeople and deliveries.
- Assist Leadership team with onboarding new starters and existing staff, maintaining up to date office manuals on processes and procedures.
- Assist the Leadership team with diary management and other requests.
- Assist with culture-based events for the team including monthly staff meetings.
- Providing additional support/ data to book keepers as required.
- Ability to think and plan ahead, to ensure all challenges are thoughtfully considered.
Fundamental to the success of this role is a friendly demeanour and a pro-active can-do attitude, as well as the ability to anticipate and problem solve. Please send a cover note and CV through to: email@example.com by Friday 18th September.
This is a part-time role, 20 hrs per week. Ideal hours are 8.30-2pm 4 days but are negotiable. Salary is $60k inclusive tax and super, pro-rata to PT hrs.