The Company and Role
The Nutri-Lock Company is a small business, managed and run by its founder in the Inner West.
It sells exclusively online in the US, UK and AUS through Amazon, eBay and Shopify.
Strong growth has brought a need for new strategies in digital marketing.
The owner is looking for a part time digital marketer (working freelance) to help build and deliver strategies for profitable traffic and conversion on the 2 x Shopify sites. This is an open-ended role and can flex dependent upon the skills and appetite of the individual!
Working remotely, the successful candidate will work 10 hours/week to fit in with their own schedule.
Despite your virtual location, you will work closely with the founder; a well-respected, blue-chip marketer and GM.
The successful candidate will receive a freelance marketer’s hourly rate (around $40+ dependent upon candidate).
· Marketing and content calendar management
· Social media management
· Content creation (self-generated or by 3rd parties).
· eMail marketing (Klaviyo)
· Co-management of paid advertising
· Site optimisation, sales funnel development
Skills and Attributes
· Attention to detail
· Willingness to make fact-based recommendations.
· Background in eCommerce / marketing
· Experience in Social Media Marketing, SEM and SEO
To apply, please forward a CV or link to a LinkedIn profile plus a covering email.