We are looking for a Part-Time Experienced Property Manager who will also be able to assist the Principal/Building Manager in their daily operations. Small boutique agency, situated within a residential complex in the Inner West with minimal properties located off-site. Hours 25-30 per week and times can be flexible to suit the right applicant. Some Saturday mornings will be required
You will need experience in the following:
- Obtaining new managements
- Organise, and conduct inspections,
- Screen and approve applications,
- Prepare and enforce tenancy agreements,
- Negotiate rental increase and lease renewal,
- Daily receipting of rents
- Conduct ingoing/outgoing inspections.
- Conduct routine inspections.
- Managing arrears and NCAT attendance
- Dealing with tenant complaints
- Coordinate and manage maintenance repairs.
- Communicating, reporting, and liaising with landlords
- Payment of property related invoices
- Assist with Mid and End of Month processes
- Arrange and coordinate strata related repairs
- Conflict resolution between residents