Diverse Minds Psychology Clinic is a specialist psychology practice located in Erskineville. We are seeking a part-time receptionist to join our team for 2 days per week with availability to cover extra days when required. Immediate start preferred.
The applicant will provide reception cover and administration support to the Diverse Minds team. Reception hours are generally 9.00am – 5.30pm and on-the-job training will be provided.
· Display excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
· High level administrative / organisational skills and the ability to multi task
· The capacity to be a self-starter and work without supervision
· The ability to interact with a range of clients and other professionals
· Intermediate/well developed skills in use of Microsoft Word/Outlook/Excel
· Ability to work as part of a team in a high volume work environment
· Provide support to Clinic Director and Psychologists
· Experience in allied health or medical reception/ administration role
· Experience processing client payments, invoices, use of hi-caps system
· Adaptable, flexible and proactive approach to work
If you require further information about this role please contact Julie on 9519 1519 or alternatively to apply, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com