The Accounting Division is a boutique Chartered Accounting, tax, strategic business advisory firm for SME businesses and individuals.
We are currently seeking a Tax and Business Services Accountant. The role is to provide exceptional compliance based accounting services to our clients within deadlines and ensure excellent customer relations are developed and maintained throughout the process.
About the role
· Provide accurate and professional delivery of tax and business services accounting advice to personally assigned clients
· Establishing appropriate organisational structures including family trust's and private companies and ASIC management
· Liaising with clients in a timely and appropriate manner
· Preparing business annual tax returns and financial statements
· Run professional meetings with clients in relation to their compliance accounting requirements including initial meetings with new clients
We are looking for someone with a passion for helping small businesses grow. You will also need to have excellent communication and problem solving skills, a ‘can-do’ attitude, and a desire to learn.
You will have:
· A CA Qualification (or close to completion)
· At least 3 years experience in Business Services and Taxation accounting provision
· Back to front knowledge of Xero (XPM a bonus)
· Excellent written, verbal and numerical skills
· Ability to learn and use other industry related software
If this sounds like you, please apply online with a cover letter and CV