Want to learn how to implement proven techniques to enhance your relationship? Save $100 when you register early for The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work Workshop.
Learn many of the basic principles for making your relationship work at this one-day workshop on Sunday 4 November in Crows Nest. This educational workshop is designed to help couples improve their friendship and conflict management skills.
Based on the internationally acclaimed research of Dr John Gottman in his New York Times bestselling book The Seven Principles of Making Marriage Work and presented by Elizabeth Neal, acclaimed Certified Gottman Couples Therapist and Psychologist.
The workshop offers tools to overcome disagreements, especially about:
- DIGITAL DISTRACTIONS: Is social media or switching off from work an issue in your relationship?
- HOME ADMIN & HOUSEWORK: The division of chores can cause friction.
- PARENTING: Do you have differing expectations for your children?
- IN-LAWS: Issues in your extended family?
- SEX: Is there an imbalance in your sexual desire?
- FINANCIAL DISAGREEMENTS: Do you differ in how you deal with money?
The workshop will be held at the Crows Nest Centre, 2 Ernest Place, Crows Nest on Sunday 4 November.
About Elizabeth Neal
Elizabeth is a psychologist and certified couples therapist specialising in relationships and how relationships have and continue to affect us as individuals. Good relationships are crucial to happiness, success and fulfilment. Elizabeth works with you to build better communication, understanding and awareness.
- A full day educational workshop for two people on Sunday 4 November at Crows Nest Centre
- Two copies of The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work Workbooks, exclusive only to workshop participants
Pay only $390 per couple (normally $490) for this full-day educational workshop. But hurry, you must register before Friday 5 October.
Make sure you use coupon code SUPERBIRD, email email@example.com or call 0416 561 769 to register and pay by phone.
Terms and conditions
Offer is only valid between 05/09/2018 and 05/10/2018.