Terms and Conditions – Maternity survey competition
1) To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Promotion Period complete the survey – in its entirety – that is linked to the Inner West Mum’s Facebook posts (two) and website article. Eligible Entrants must also answer ‘Describe the maternity fashion industry in three words’ to win.
2) The promoter is illk maternity (16 301 756 184)(Promoter).
3) All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia on the date stated. The promotion commences at 05.00pm on 6 May 2016 and closes at 05:00pm on 20 May 2016 (Promotion Period).
Eligibility to enter
4) Entry is open to Australian residents living in Sydney aged 18 or over (Eligible Entrants).
Entry into the promotion
5) To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period,complete the maternity clothing survey as supplied as a link on the promotion Facebook Posts and website article on theinnerwestmums.com.au. The Eligible Entrant must also answer ‘Describe the maternity fashion industry in three words’ AND supply an email address as means to be contacted to collect the prize.
6) The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
7) Eligible Entrants are permitted one entry (multiple entries are not permitted).
8) The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
9) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Judging of entries
10) Entries will be judged based on their originality and creativity.
11) Judging will take place on 23 May 2016 at the offices of the Promoter. Judging will be conducted by the Promoter (Adjudicator).
12) The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
13) There will be one (1) prize. The maximum total prize pool value is AU$150, based on the recommended retail value at the time of writing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
14) The prize is:
One (1) $150 Activeskin voucher to be used on www.activeskin.com.au only, on any products to the value of the voucher. The $150 voucher will be an e-voucher that can be redeemed over multiple transactions and is valid for 12 months from the date the e-voucher is sent.
15) The prize includes GST and taxes in the price of the e-voucher. The prize does not include any other costs of a personal nature.
16) The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accept the conditions of use of that prize.
Notification of the winner
17) The winner will be notified by an email to the email address supplied with the survey by 05:00pm on 23 May 2016 and their name will be published on Inner West Mum’s Facebook account as a comment on the original Facebook post on 23 May 2016. The winner must claim the prize by 05:00pm on 25 May 2016.
Right of the Promoter to re-judge.
18) The Promoter reserves the right to re-judge in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions, or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed at 09:00am on 26 May 2016, a second round of judging will be conducted by the Adjudicator on 26May 2016 at the same place as the original judging, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winners determined in accordance with this clause will be notified by an email to their supplied email address by 05:00pm on 26May 2016 and their names will be published on the Inner West Mum’s Facebook account as a comment on the original post on 26 May2016.
Judging backup entries
19) As part of judging, the Adjudicator will select an additional 3 entries to be used as backup winners in the event that an entrant is unable to satisfy the promotion terms and condition, or forfeits or does not claim a prize. If the prize remains unclaimed, the Promoter will award the prize to the backup winner in the order judged by the Adjudicator, subject to any written direction given under applicable law.
Limitation of liability and variation of terms
20) If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
21) The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the
22) The exclusion of liability in clause 23 does not apply to limit or exclude liability:
Entry details and privacy
23) Entries remain the property of the Promoter. The email addresses supplied by the Eligible Entrants will not be forwarded to any third-party, the Promoter will not utilise the email addresses supplied for any purpose other than to contact the winner for the competition. The email address collection will be deleted once the competition has finished.
Important information and conditions about competitions on Facebook
24) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Eligible Entrants understand and agree that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. By entering this competition, each Eligible Entrant releases Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed to the Promoter, not Facebook.
26) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
Promo code IWM675
27) Minimum spend $75 to activate promotional code. Offer valid until 11:59PM June 30, 2016. Limit one per person. No further discounts apply. Limit of 200 for $10 voucher offer.
For any questions relating to the above terms and conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org