This month Inner West Mums has been running a huge Father’s Day competition! With some highly desirable products and experiences up for grabs, the competition has of course received a lot of interest.
On Friday we drew the winner who has been notified by email, and now we’re ready to share the news with you all!
Our extremely lucky first prize winner, Celina Villanueva, will receive more than $3000 worth of goodies, including:
- One night’s accommodation in a City View Room at The Langham Sydney, with Breakfast for 2 Adults (excludes Saturday nights), thanks to La Petite Travel Agency
- A SOJOURNE bag set. Includes a garment bags and duffel bag, thanks to SOJOURNE
- One 60-minute joy ride (as a passenger) in a Ferrari 360 spider, thanks to Fuga Veloce
- A $250 voucher to spend online on the best wines the world has to offer, thanks to Wine O Wine.
- A RYOBI ONE+ Tool Kit, including Compact Drill Driver, Impact Driver, Angle Grinder, 164mm Circular Saw, 2 x 2.5ah Batteries and 2A Charger, thanks to Ryobi
- A Mini Family Film, thanks to Milk and Honey Photography
- A $150 Voucher from Momento Photo Books to be used towards the purchase of any product at www.momento.com.au
- A Beard Care and Grooming Gift Pack, thanks to Motique Gifts and Games
- $200 worth of products from the Josh & Sue Gourmet Selection.
Congrats to Celina!
We are thrilled to be able to give these enviable prizes to an Inner West Mum, and we hope this makes one dad very happy this weekend. And of course, we wish all the families in our community a wonderful Father’s Day.
We will be announcing more competitions in the near future. If you’ve not already signed to our newsletter, you can do so here.