Don’t risk the wait.
The Walk-in Specialist Emergency Clinic is a stand-alone facility offering Specialised Emergency care based in the community.
WALK-IN – 7 Days a week – 10am-10pm
WiSE provides immediate medical attention when an accident or emergency requires more than a GP visit, but is considered non-life threatening and you don’t want to wait hours in a Hospital Emergency Department.
- Immediate access to Specialist Emergency Medical care
- Staffed only by experienced, senior Specialist Emergency Doctors
- No appointment necessary
- On-site Radiology and Pathology with immediate results allowing our Specialist Emergency Doctors to assess and treat on the spot
- Emergency & General Dental
The WiSE Specialist Emergency Clinic provides immediate specialist care for but not limited to:
- Complicated lacerations
- Sporting injuries
- Fevers and rashes – adult and child
- Dental emergencies
- Mild asthma
- Suspected fractures
- Early pregnancy complications
- Vomiting and diarrhoea
- Intractable migraines/headache
- Mild head injuries
Address: 17 Khartoum Road, Macquarie Park 2113 Phone: 02 9216 7676 | Fax: 02 9216 7677